Parabolic Trough Collectors.
Soliterm PTC Systems use curved mirrors to focus the suns energy onto a receiver tube that runs down the centre of the trough. The water inside is heated up to 180 °C and directed to supply heat to the desired process, based on the demand, which could for instance be process cooling, warm water, air conditioning or steam at an industrial facility.
„Soliterm Group has established an own quality and environmental management system for the production of the parabolic trough collectors that use the natural resource of the sun, in order to provide sustainable and clean energy to our clients.“
Which output does your process require?
Soliterm Groups Product Range
Our PTC systems offer economic, as well as technical advantages.
- PTC systems can be used as a primary, as well as a secondary source of energy supply for larger industrial processes and diverse applications
- Simple installation on the ground and roof, as well as simple integration into the existing supply infrastructures
- Can be combined with conventional components such as cooling towers, chillers, heat pumps, gas turbines and many more
- Can be integrated with other renewable technologies such as geothermal energy, PV, biomass and many more
- Our system leads to high energy and monetary savings, ensuring short payback times
Download our Data Sheet to learn more about our Product line.
Flag-Ship Model PTC 1800
|Collector Length||5020 mm|
|Concentration Factor||C = 43|
|Temperature Range||100° – 250°C|
|Thermal Power||5 kW|
|Medium||Water / Steam / Thermal Oil|
|Tracking Type||One Axis|
We are ISO and CE certified. All our collectors are manufactured on the highest quality and safety standards.
Soliterm Group has built the world’s first and unique automatic Parabolic Trough collector (PTC) production line in Ankara, Turkey.
The fully automated robotic production line uses elements of Artificial Intelligence to manufacture the collectors in the most efficient way. Our production line is able to produce 40,000 Collectors per year with a total thermal capacity of up to 250 MW. The factory automation allows for continuous production of parabolic trough collectors at a consistent high quality.
As the production process is highly automated, it is very efficient and effective ensuring high precision and continuous quality.